Is your workplace versatile and flexible enough for today’s dynamic work environment? Now you can choose the Next Generation Series for freestanding modular furniture that supports technology and team interaction with smart design features. The Next Generation Series provides design solutions that are simple to configure, simple to install and easy to maintain.
- Be a creative, efficient space planner with plenty of worksurface options: corner and connector wedges, as well as square, rectangular and radius shapes.
- Choose from traditional smooth or stylish fluted edge treatments.
- High-pressure 1 ¼” high-pressure tops.
- Rest assured with durable, scratch-resistant surfaces with epoxy powder coat painted bases.
- Integrated wire management system of grommets, trays and desk legs conceals cords and cables. Grommet placement allows cords and cables to flow side-to-side and front-to-back allowing easy flow in any table configuration.
- Clamp on optional power/data module for easy access to power and data outlets.
- Four hutch styles include a convenient and attractive flipper door under top hutch.
- Secure locking metal drawers in box/file or box/box/box and mobile pedestal in Box/Box/File and File/File configurations.
- Optional technology accessories include adjustable bi-level keyboard shelf, keyboard trays and CPU holders.
- ANSI/BIFMA certified
Next Generation Brochure
2014 Next Generation Price Guide
2014 Educational Tables Accessories & Storage Price Guide
izzy+ SCS Indoor Air Quality Casegoods